We are holding a Zoom Quiz Night on 3rd December at 7pm (Irish time), for family and friends of Ronan Duffy & Co, and Royal Canal Financial Control Services.
Please note the following prior to registering for this event:
- Registration in advance is required as places are limited. Thanks to Royal Canal FCS for assisting with the technology here. Please select the 7 – 8pm slot for registration, we will start on time however we cannot guarantee an end time!
- Registration is not confirmed until you receive an email.
- You must have access to the email account on the night of the quiz, that you use to register for the event.
- The person registering for the event is the team representative and should identify themselves as such when entering the Zoom waiting room. Unrecognised accounts will not gain access to the event.
- In the event of broadband or power failure from our side the event will be reschedule to Thursday 10th December at 7pm. The event will have to go ahead in the event of participant broadband failure.
- Any changes will be communicated via the email and phone number supplied.
- Participants are responsible for ensuring their own audio settings are working. Microphone and video streaming are optional. Participants are asked to log in from 6.45pm to test their settings and help administer the waiting room.
We hope you have a good night at the event.
Ryan, Adam, Ronan